Dear friends of CGG,
This year’s fund raising event is a Gourmet Coffee Appreciation Workshop! We find this event pretty apt, reason because of the growing love for gourmet coffee in Singapore and we figured most of you want to understand what goes behind that cuppa! We have tied up with Highlander Coffee for this event and they have awesome facilities for this workshop! Thanks for working with us on this! So register your slot now and what better way to learn and contribute to charity at the same time! Please find the event poster link below for more details!
CGG Gourmet Coffee Appreciation Workshop
Cookies will be served to all participants! Extremely generous self-baked contribution by Kristine Yu and friends!
Please the following before registering for the workshop:
- Note that there are 2 sessions. Please register the session that you can attend.
- Please use your real name and contact details in the registration forms. It is important as we need your names to recognize on our site for contributing to our fund raising efforts and at the same time, if there are any changes to this event.
- Strictly no children allowed. 13 years old and above only. Dangerous with so much boiling coffees and devices around.
- Sessions will commence on time. Please arrive half an hour earlier for registration.
- Exact change at the door is preferred.
- Each session only for 25 pax. Registration is on first-come-first-served basis. We regret if we cannot slot you in when registration is full.
Looking forward to all your participation, let us all have fun in the name of charity! 🙂