This is not the first time this is happening on our email account. Could be some hacking bot that is trying to access to our email or it could be someone who is trying to use our email account to request for ‘donations’. See an excerpt from gmail’s warning email:
We prevented the sign-in attempt in case this was a hijacker trying to access your account. Please review the details of the sign-in attempt:
Sunday, November 17, 2013 6:53:51 AM UTC
IP Address: 22.214.171.124
Location: United States
I am seriously happy that CGG’s getting some recognition or rather attention from the world, definitely flattering. But using a charity group’s email for your unscrupulous intentions is totally not cool. A big ZERO in morality. If you need to hack, why can’t you be like Robin Hood? Why are you robbing the poor now? Are you sick? Leave us alone please!
This definitely brings to our attention that we should clarify a couple of issues here for all our family and friends:
- CGG will not request any monies/donations/funding from anyone via email. CGG will not be responsible for any monies/donations/funding lost via such scams.
- CGG’s activities will only be announced via this website officially, until further notice.
- In any case of doubts, please drop us a message on Facebook or Twitter or my personal email account limroyATgmail.com. (Bots pick up email addresses electronically if you use the ‘a’ with a circle around it symbol.)
Thank you all for your support so far in all our activities and we hope y’all can continue to support us in our efforts to help the unfortunate kids and indoctrinate them to ‘pass it forward’ when they grow up. Your support has helped us change lives in small but awesome ways! Looking forward to see you all in our upcoming Gourmet Coffee Appreciation Workshop event! (http://wp.me/E63z) That’s the best time to know us better and our missions/visions for our group! So sign up now before all the slots are filled up! 🙂
See y’all soon!
With loads of gratitude,
Big Roy ❤
Posted in Blog/News, Fund Raising Projects
- Tagged asia, care, care givers, care givers group, CGG, CGG charity event, CGG Singapore, charity, charity coffee workshop, charity group, children, coffee workshop, donation, E-mail, Email address, Facebook, fund, fund raising, givers, Gourmet Coffee Appreciation Workshop, group, Home, IP address, kids, orphanage, orphans, poor, project, raising, Robin Hood, Twitter, United States, www.caregiversgroup.org, www.caregiversgroup.wordpress.com
Dear friends of CGG,
This year’s fund raising event is a Gourmet Coffee Appreciation Workshop! We find this event pretty apt, reason because of the growing love for gourmet coffee in Singapore and we figured most of you want to understand what goes behind that cuppa! We have tied up with Highlander Coffee for this event and they have awesome facilities for this workshop! Thanks for working with us on this! So register your slot now and what better way to learn and contribute to charity at the same time! Please find the event poster link below for more details!
CGG Gourmet Coffee Appreciation Workshop
Cookies will be served to all participants! Extremely generous self-baked contribution by Kristine Yu and friends!
Please the following before registering for the workshop:
- Note that there are 2 sessions. Please register the session that you can attend.
- Please use your real name and contact details in the registration forms. It is important as we need your names to recognize on our site for contributing to our fund raising efforts and at the same time, if there are any changes to this event.
- Strictly no children allowed. 13 years old and above only. Dangerous with so much boiling coffees and devices around.
- Sessions will commence on time. Please arrive half an hour earlier for registration.
- Exact change at the door is preferred.
- Each session only for 25 pax. Registration is on first-come-first-served basis. We regret if we cannot slot you in when registration is full.
Looking forward to all your participation, let us all have fun in the name of charity! 🙂
Posted in Fund Raising Projects, Project Chiang Mai 2013
- Tagged annual, asia, bake, Baking, care, care givers, care givers group, Care Givers Group Singapore, CGG, CGG charity event, CGG Singapore, Charities, charity, charity group, ChiangMai, children, China, Coffea arabica, Coffee, coffee appreciation, coffee workshop, donation, Facebook, fund, fund raising, fund raising event, Fundraising, givers, Gourmet Coffee, Gourmet Coffee Appreciation Workshop, group, Highlander Coffee, highlander coffee singapore, Home, kids, orphanage, orphans, poor, primary school, project, Project Chiang Mai, raising, school, singapore, Tea and Coffee, trip, United States, www.caregiversgroup.org, www.caregiversgroup.wordpress.com